Random thoughts that are almost always about video games

Monday, March 06, 2006

Officially "Going Dark"...

...As opposed to the "unofficial" darkness this blog has been in over the past month :/ Sorry for the disappearing act. As those of you who keep a close watch on PSM should know, we've been working hard at a new design for the magazine that will debut with the June issue. Well, not just a new look, visually, but we're also adding a ton of great new editorial ideas that we think people will really enjoy.

So, that's where I've been instead of here on this blog -- slaving away on PSM business. Until we put the finishing touches on that June book (still a couple months away at the time of this posting), I likely won't be updating this blog. I'll be back after the "new" PSM hits, or, very likely, I'll be blogging at a new site with my fellow PSM staffers. The plan is to work together to create something special that will get more attention from all of us, more often. But, I get ahead of myself...

So, until we talk again: look for some big PS3 coverage in the next few issues, don't forget that the new Harry Potter flick hits DVD tomorrow (March 7th), and give Super Princess Peach on DS a try -- no, really!

--Chris